.
"If you want what you have, then you have what you want." - unknown
I'm a little nervous. I have what I want right now. It's true. I actually am very happy with how things are in my life right now. It's been that way, in general, since last fall. I have my down-days, but some days, I think I'm the down-right most blessed person every and that it's quite unfair how much I enjoy my life.
I am just immensely enjoying everything.
I love my Saudi friends and hanging out with them.
I have enough close friends and a great circle of general friends.
I really like my jobs and how much I work.
I am excited about life.
I am finally somewhat secure and satisfied with my appearance and fashion sense.
I like who I am becoming.
And how weird is this? I am looking forward to the future, but I am also very excited about the present.
I think this is mostly due to the acute awareness that all those soon will end. Three huge components of my life will change in three short months: Kristi, Saidah and co., and Wycliffe. Honestly, I'm scared about what will happen when these three identification points drop out of my life.
I'm trying to wring out all the enjoyment I can from these things before they change.
I'm a little nervous. I have what I want right now. It's true. I actually am very happy with how things are in my life right now. It's been that way, in general, since last fall. I have my down-days, but some days, I think I'm the down-right most blessed person every and that it's quite unfair how much I enjoy my life.
I am just immensely enjoying everything.
I love my Saudi friends and hanging out with them.
I have enough close friends and a great circle of general friends.
I really like my jobs and how much I work.
I am excited about life.
I am finally somewhat secure and satisfied with my appearance and fashion sense.
I like who I am becoming.
And how weird is this? I am looking forward to the future, but I am also very excited about the present.
I think this is mostly due to the acute awareness that all those soon will end. Three huge components of my life will change in three short months: Kristi, Saidah and co., and Wycliffe. Honestly, I'm scared about what will happen when these three identification points drop out of my life.
I'm trying to wring out all the enjoyment I can from these things before they change.
Ah, Rachel. It's refreshing for me to hear you enjoying life.... we do not do that enough! Seems that in a quest for honesty and "realness" (still good things, for sure) we often forget to notice and soak up the blessings, too.
ReplyDelete