Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Would you?


Imagine someone offered to let you live in the locale of your choice and would pay all your expenses for a year so you could write.

All you have to do is turn out some sort of book or literary work at the conclusion of the year.

Would you do it?

What would you write about?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I would choose Greece, and write a cook book. There are a lot of things I want to cook with a lot of expensive ingredients. I think it would be fun to shop the markets, grow vegetable gardens, cook and bake for a whole year! (I'd ask them to hire a dishwasher too.. because that part is no fun!)Hey, good question by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a question!
    Hmmm.... I think I would live in Italy... a cottage in the countryside but close enough to big cities to travel there frequently for inspiration.
    I would write a book of poetry.

    ReplyDelete