Honors banquet on Wednesday night; family flies in Thursday; graduation ceremony on Friday.
Thus should conclude my undergraduate career, culminating (at least for me) with receiving my diploma in the mail. Is it ridiculous that I still worry that something will happen and they'll tell me I missed something on my degree audit?
My graduation is at 8:30 in the morning, which is swell. I haven't tried on my cap and gown yet, which I should do, just in case, you know. Then I'll make sure I know where I can park, where I have to go, so I kiss my worries good-bye.

I'm excited about seeing the family, though. Haven't seen my two younger sibs or parents since
Christmas. One set of my grandparents are also coming down.
I work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, which is great. So today, I am trying to use my free time to do anything I can that needs tending.
Loooong to-do list. But at least there's nothing too terrible on it. See, I'm still smiling.
Congratulations! I know you are excited :)
ReplyDeleteI have two finals and I am finished with my community college degree ;) And if I'm this terribly excited, you must be out of this world!
Congrats, again, enjoy your week!!!
yeah banquet tomorrow! can't wait! :)
ReplyDelete