Thursday, July 9, 2009

another weekend trip

I'm off again on a little jaunt this weekend. And I took Friday off work, so we're leaving first thing in the morning. Yay for four day work weeks!

My paternal grandfather just turned 80, and they are flying my older brother and I up for the weekend for the celebration.

It sounds like virtually the whole family is going to make it. I haven't seen one of my favorite cousins in probably two years, so I'm really glad that I'll get to see her.

I will also get to see my parents' new house for the first time! Either they or I are delinquent, because I've only seen one picture of it yet also, and I'm pretty sure that was the real estate ad. Hey, life is busy.

My little brother is coming home for the weekend too, leaving the camp where he's working, my sister will be there. I'll see my parents... Seems like I'll see them now, then for maybe a week in August.

After that, I'm off to London and may or may not come back for Christmas, so it may be a while before we're all reunited. It's a good thing I rarely get homesick.

1 comment:

  1. Jet setting all over the place! Have fun with your family...I cannot imagine being away for that long. Good thing I live so close to mine, because I do get homesick! ;)

    Thanks for the compliment on my header, btw, it was time for a change :)

    ReplyDelete