Sunday, August 16, 2009

last week in Florida


It's my last full week in Florida. On Saturday, my dad will fly down and then help me move all of my belongings up to their house in Maryland. My list of things to complete for the week is slightly smaller than the "A to Akebu" volume of the encyclopedia (Akebu, subsequently is a language).

This Saturday I took a little break and relaxed. As you can see, I attempted a little dive in the jacuzzi on the porch at the house in the country. Unbelievably, it was too cold for me to handle, but at least I got the picture above out of it.

I picked up a book instead. I had nearly forgotten how to read; maybe college does that to you. However, I managed to get into it before long. I'm now very excited to see how Hard Times turns out. Don't tell me the end.

2 comments:

  1. oh! I've seen the movie but have not read the book. You should like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farewell, friend! I know you will have an amazing year in London!

    ReplyDelete