Saturday, September 19, 2009

feeling it

I may be the only one here, and if I am, that's okay. So I may be the only one, but when I am extracted from my normal spheres of people and situations, my self-perception gets a bit of jolt. I don't really have an identity crisis, but rather a crisis of how to explain myself to people.

Can I say truthfully that I am "into music". Can I be into music even if I have a small list of people I like?

Do I need more time to myself or do I not?

How much time do I need to feel comfortable amongst completely new surroundings?

Am I am the only one that feels this way?

In a way, I think humans are always morphing, and I think that it is best. I find the most intolerable people are the ones who are unyielding to change and adaptation. The times can just be trying. Two weeks ago, I only knew one person in the whole of Britain.

Sometimes, it'd be so awesome if I could just write a screenplay that is my life and then just live it. Because sometimes I just want to know how it will all turn out.

1 comment:

  1. You are not alone in your musings, friend. Disconcerting, though lovely, to sometimes realize you are not exactly who you always thought you were.

    ReplyDelete