As a team, we spent the past week down in a little town just a few miles away from Dover, England (think cliffs, WWII, and the English Channel).
We swam in the Channel, and by swam, I mean jumped in and scrambled out of the freezing water. The beach isn't sandy at all, so it hurt like the dickens trying to walk out of the water with numb toes.
I apologize for talking about how I was switching blog locations and all and then going off and leaving for a full seven days.
One of the best things about the week was there was so much nice weather. We only had one rainy day out of the seven. For England, that is divine intervention.
Oh, and I've been hating my blog header for a while (withdrawals from trying to wean myself of wordpress. I still like you too, blogger). So this one will have to do until I can craft something I like.
No comments:
Post a Comment