Last night, I had a couple things I was sad about. I mulled them over instead of sleeping.
I compiled a short mental list to examine later. But something had escaped the list. I could tell because I could still feel the unnamed trouble still pulling on my mind.
Oh, I remembered. Cedric was dead.
That's right! I have discovered Harry Potter. That night I had just finished up Harry Potter book 4. Harry and I sat on the couch for three hours Sunday afternoon and our session culminated with Harry and poor Cedric Diggory suddenly flung into Voldemort's path and Cedric is killed. It was so shocking. He was such a nice kid. He loved Quidditch. This was the final thing weighing on my mind.
I am having so much fun being caught up in this, I don't even care how ridiculous it is to be so caught up in this. I'm so glad I didn't discover the series until now, after the series is completed. I have all seven books at my fingertips and can tear through them as quickly as my emotions will allow.
harry is one of the best things that could happen to your ability to enter into imaginary worlds for hours on end, and come out genuinely sad, happy, excited, etc.
ReplyDeleteThis post made me happy, well besides it being about poor Cedric. Good books, huh?
ReplyDelete