Sunday, May 15, 2011

this book was swelligans



image source

Once I finished Harry Potter, I had to find something to fill the void.

The day after I finished book 7, I wandered down to our library to find something else to read while I was still on a reading kick. I was still feeling fiction.

I'd never read Hemingway, and he seems like kind of a big deal, and this book wasn't too imposing looking. So I picked it up for a go. During lunch, I read the first half. I was going to save the second half for the next day, but at the end of the day I bolted downstairs, checked it out and finished it as soon as I got home.

That guy has got talent. Only one thing happens in the entire book, and you just had to know how the one thing turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment