Allow me to introduce me and my blog.
Welcome to Mythopoetic, or Mythopoetic things. I haven't quite decided yet. You can also find me here. If you read my other blog, Philosophizing from the Flat, you will see that I use it primarily to discuss things or post my musings on the world, but less about me personally.
As I have gotten more into blogging, I have found so many blogs that I love love love, and I just felt that I had to start afresh with a second one with a different focus.
Bear with my as I learn about google's blogger and find my footing with establishing some base-line posts.
Welcome to Mythopoetic, or Mythopoetic things. I haven't quite decided yet. You can also find me here. If you read my other blog, Philosophizing from the Flat, you will see that I use it primarily to discuss things or post my musings on the world, but less about me personally.

As I have gotten more into blogging, I have found so many blogs that I love love love, and I just felt that I had to start afresh with a second one with a different focus.
Bear with my as I learn about google's blogger and find my footing with establishing some base-line posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment