Sunday, February 8, 2009

on running.


Something I like but rarely do. I like running out of doors, but the only day I can run after work is on Fridays (if then).

Last week, I went for a superb run after work, propelled by the beautiful day and the ecstasy of being up and out of a desk chair. My whole excursion was a little over five miles, but I only ran maybe three of them.

Where I work is nearly out in the country and there's a main road that intersects with a smaller, more rural road, flanked on either side by trees with a train track running alongside it.

I was still so excited about my new running-spot in the country that I dragged Kristi out with me the preceding day to do it over again.

We encountered the same red-tailed hawk that I have seen every time I have gone running down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment