Monday, March 9, 2009

catching up

I feel like it's been a long time, though it really hasn't. It has been a busy few days.

Friday. I worked in the morning then drove down to St. Pete with some friends for a wedding. It was a beautiful wedding on the beach. Two old friends got married. They have been dating since our junior year of school -five years. We were all delighted to finally see them take their vows.

I was too distracted enjoying everything to take many pictures, but I will see if I have one that is suitable to post.

Saturday. I ran errands and did homework then drove up to Jacksonville in the late afternoon. I have navy friends. The day ended with a backyard campfire and then my comfy sleeping bag.

Sunday. It's hard to believe all the things we managed to pack into the day. Watching the sun rise, church, the beach, dinner, and I managed to stay awake on the drive home.

Today. In a rare move, I stayed abed until ten. And now it's twelve and I'm still puttering around in my pj's and catching up on my virtual life, email and what what people have been blogging about.

I'll get moving soon. I have my 5k to get ready for, laundry and unpacking to do, taxes to file, and I really want to straighten up the flat. It's my spring break, but I'm hanging out around here, dudes.

I have London plans to start working on, my job to work, and a week with just work and no school is plenty a break. Besides, didn't you just read about how much fun that I have been having already?

I'll be back soon with more composed thoughts soon.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad our paths weren't able to cross this weekend... glad you enjoyed Jax. Wasn't the weather GORGEOUS?
    Are you for sure going to London?
    We should catch up sometime soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you that I am very impressed by this 5k business??? Because I am.

    Yay for spring cleaning during spring break :)

    ReplyDelete