Monday, March 9, 2009

why I have roommates

To borrow clothes from, of course. My poor wardrobe is going to suffer greatly when our flat splits up this summer.

Anyway, someday you will see pictures of my other siblings too. However, only my older brother was the only sib at the wedding with me.

Nathan and I at Ben and Lilly's wedding to the right.

It was a perfect day for a beachside wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    My name is Elumar de Sá, I'm living in San Antonio, Texas - USA and I'm conducting a survey about roommates.
    I was hoping you would take a few minutes to complete the survey. If you have doubts about completing the
    survey, please visit my professional profile on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/elumar

    This is the link to complete the survey: http://www.elumar.net/survey/

    Thank you for your help.

    Elumar de Sá, PMP® & ITIL® V2 Certified

    ReplyDelete