Thursday, March 26, 2009

the theatre

I'm not a huge movie person. I rarely go to the theater; I go see maybe six movies a year in theaters. The last movie that I went to was Slumdog Millionare (I could write several blog posts on that movie, and it totally deserved to win Best Picture at the Oscars). But besides my obsession with Mamma Mia, I haven't really been watching anything.

So it's kind of strange that I am craving a movie night.

It's great to see new things, but, I really like a nice, familiar movie. I have been considering these two:

- Dan in Real Life

- Evening, a little-known movie with Claire Danes

- The Village

Any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Sunshine State

    Junebug

    Crossing Delancey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we saw Dan in Real Life AND Evening together.. how about that?! :) My favorite movie of all time though, is still Dan In Real Life.. I never thought I would find one to top You've Got Mail!!

    ReplyDelete