I like this type of work. It's different from the rest of the week.
I've managed to do a million errands, and now I have to settle down and do homework.
:: Take an online test
:: Finish an excel assignment
:: Do paperwork for London
:: Start drafting a support letter
:: Go running
:: Finish watching Chocolat
:: Pull out my mad cleaning skills and clean up the flat
Hey, you have really good movie tastes! I can't get enough of Chocolat either.. or hey, maybe it's Juliet Binoche that we love so much as she is wonderful also in another one of our favorites, Dan in Real Life! Hope you were able to accomplish all of these tasks; productivity, it's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteI never saw that correlation before! I just randomly put it in the other night. Maybe it is her; what else is she in? We should watch it!
ReplyDelete