Saturday, May 9, 2009

just me.

It's just me.

Things are different, though.

Assuming I get my diploma mailed to me, I am a B.A. now. I don't like thinking about it as "the past four years have culminated, bringing you to this point... graduation!"

It's not like that for me. It wasn't all for an end. Barely a means to an end. Just part of a larger thing- my life.

But things are different. Change is here. In two short weeks, I will have to have my belongings packed and will move out of the cozy flat where I've hung my keys for the past three years. Let's not even talk about the four girls I will have to cease living with.

I don't feel any different. But I'm forced onto "the next stage of life". I'm pretty excited about it, don't get me wrong. But this time is over, and it was a good time.

3 comments:

  1. where are you moving to until you leave for london?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm living with Ryan's mom like I did when I was a freshman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you girl :) But it's a good change. You'll miss some things, but you will also really enjoy some of the new things.

    I'm excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete