Wednesday, February 25, 2009

everyday greatness

"When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future." Ecclesiastes 7:14

Every good thing is a gift comes from Him. Most days, I feel as though I'm the most insanely blessed person ever. I try accordingly to give thanks.

- Breakfast in the morning with friends

- The great thoughts of the minds of men, only a tiny chip off of the Mind

- The occassion brilliance of man, again only a teeny picture of Brilliance

- Small acts of great gentility in the early morning

- The well-crafted sentence

- Welcome respites in usually hectic days

- The comforting thought that as wonderful as this great muddle is, one day I will see it all clearly and understand things at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment